John gets an interview at a large asset management shop. The interview goes great, the Managing Director, Peter walks John out to the hallway and the elevators. John goes to put on his overcoat which he’s been wearing for the past 4 years and it looks like it’s a prop from “The Revenant”(Google it if you haven’t seen it). John doesn’t get the job… Who’s surprised?
Continue reading “One of Everything”
In life it’s made very clear that there are winners and there are losers. This can be applied to sports, stock market transactions, arguments, and war… the list goes on. You’re here for a distinct reason and I think you know exactly what time it is. It’s Time to Win Big.
Here’s what you can expect from this blog:
- Actionable advice on how to ensure your success is in the top quartile of your peer group
- Personal Finance. There’s no point in winning if you have nothing to show for it.
- Men’s Fashion. We’ve all heard the phrase “If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good”.
While we may deviate from these topics, this will be the core of the content in the blog. We encourage comments and will be sure to respond in a timely fashion
Who are we?
We’re former athletes and established professionals in the financial services industry.
Why are we writing this blog?
- It’s never been easier to win. Look at some of your old friends on Facebook from your high school. That’s the competition.
- There’s an absence of financial literacy. There are concepts that you must understand regardless of if you have a Financial Advisor or not.
- We’ve seen one too many individuals wearing a crew neck t-shirt under an unbuttoned dress shirt. First impressions are everything and human beings are visual by nature. You can control how you dress and we’re here to help.
Welcome aboard new readers! We’re really looking forward to interacting with you all. Come back for more posts and please subscribe.